Yay! It's weekend!!!

After a week of studies and works on clubs and boards, the day I’ve been anticipating for is finally here: it’s Friday!!! At last, I could release my burden for a while, enjoy my day and relax my soul. In order to do so, what’s better than to hang out with some close friends? Hahax!

Yee Ho is back temporarily from UTP due the close down because of Influenza A (H1N1) cases, plus we are quite free during the weekend, what the hack, let’s have some fun!!! So, I went out with Yee Ho, Perry, Alvin and Cheng Yang for an awesome weekend night. And our first destination? Kado of course!!!




However, when we are heading towards our destination, I sure suffer a lot in Perry’s car… With the present of Alvin and Yee Ho, they surely shoot me till I’m damn dead with their spiky tongue… And pity me… just stay quiet lo, since Silence is Gold!!! And they still carry on their conversation till Kado… aiz…

And of course, since this is the first time Yee Ho go for Kado, they never forget to introduce him to the most outstanding cuisine of Kado: their huge burger!!!



Yummy…



Look at them… Enjoying their huge burger… Satisfying huh? Hahax!


The private room we are sitting in is also rather nice, dim and comfort, though slightly hot due to the hazy weather…


Artistic…



But with the aid of this artistic fan (according to Alvin), it’s a much better place to stay in… hahax!

Later, under my recommendation, we went for Four Points Sheraton, then….



“Yeah yeah... I know what you are thinking... we're a bunch of rich kids right? Haha... Right after we walked into the lounge, Alvin faked a call from someone, telling us that someone is waiting outside for us... We all went out together of course. Haha... The drinks there costs at least RM10 minimum... Period. Not including the 15% tax too.... @.@” (Quoted from http://dreaming-eho.blogspot.com/)


Right… right on the spot, we decided to change our venue, this time, Banquet!!!



Though… at first we wanna drink those alcoholic drinks, but due to the fact that we have two drivers with us, we switch to coffee!!! Nice, awaking, and economic!!! Needa look after our wallet liao… T_T And the environment there, as what eho said, romantic, but with 5 guys sitting together and laughing out so loudly? Hrm…. Hahax!


Alvin shy shy…



Erm… what is so exciting with a… empty plate???



Yee Ho’s nice, fresh and young flesh… yummy!!!



Ex-gaporian version of F4!!!



Say cheese!!!


Later though, Yee Ho needa go back to his sweet sweet bed and sweet sweet laptop, so, bopian, needa send him back first, and his dog… so nice… unlike mine… hahax!

Then, we went for McD located at Kuching International Airport and continue our conversation there. And…



Latest advert for McDonald!!!


As the night is still young even after we had our burger, ice-cream and french-fries, we go for the departure floor of airport and enjoy the scenery over there…


Though of course, no more people lo…

And after this, of course, go home la… hahax!

Though after I reached home, it makes me think, will we have such opportunity to go out and hang out together 5, or even 10 years to come? But that time, all of us will be having our own career, soul mate, spouse, even family! Definitely, we can’t predict future. So, perhaps what we can do now is to appreciate but we have now, and for me, it will be you guys. I’m grateful for the fact that He has blessed me with you guys as my friend, and I truly appreciate you guys. Hope that we could find some other time and go out again, go crazy again and try to maintain our friendship lo... hahax! Friends forever k?

0 comments:

Post a Comment